Car Hire Botswana & Car Rental
It's all about Botswana!
With a population of approximately two million, Botswana uses the () as its Currency.
The largest cities in Botswana are: (in order of population)
The capital of Botswana is Gaborone where we can help you organise rental cars in Botswana. Our reservations team can help with the hire of a vehicle (from small economy vehicles to vans and luxury cars) or just a simple hire car for a holiday, business trip or long term. You might even find yourself opting for campervan hire in Botswana instead!
Experience the magic of Botswana. With stuning beauty, isolation, and unforgettable wildlife experiences, Botswana to some is Africa's best kept secret.
What to Do / Where to Go
- Rent a 4wd / 4x4 or Minibus and do your own Safari tour
- Campervan through natural wonderlands
- See the Big 5 at a Game Reserve
- Cruise on the Chobe River
- Shop for Arts / Crafts / Jewellery and African Artifacts
- Experience the magnificent zebra migrations of Makgadikgadi
- Hire a car from Gaborone or a Francistown Rental Car for your Botswana holiday.
Most Popular Rental Cars in Botswana
|Vehicle||Average Price per day|
|Volkswagen Polo or similar||ZAR 964.51|
|Toyota Fortuner or similar||USD 147.74|
Enjoy Cheap Car Hire in Botswana when you book with Crazy Car Hire. Whether you are booking Last Minute Car Hire or have planned your trip well in advance you can be assured you are booking a Cheap Hire Car at a Discount for Botswana Car Rental.