Compare Car Hire in East London
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in East London and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in East London and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in South Africa.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in East London? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in East London.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your East London car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire East London quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including East London rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards. (Note: Credit Card required on pickup)
Eastern Cape Highlands
If you're wanting to catch some amazing scenery and have your camera handy, you'll be amazed by a road trip through the Eastern Cape Highlands. The drive may require getting your hands on a 4wd to tackle some of the lofty highs and deep valleys, however rest assured, you'll be mesmerised by the stunning landscapes of the area.
Queen Park Zoo
Visit the East London Queen Park Zoo for a glimpse of exotic animals and vegetation including mammals, birds, and reptiles. Night tours and "behind the scene" tours can also be arranged with advanced notice.
Address: Queen Park Zoo East London
Coastal Village of Cintsa
Visit the scenic coastal village of Cintsa, only a 20 minute drive from East London. A laidback village, Cintsa has a number of popular surfers cafes serving up local dishes enough to satisfy any appetite. On weekends the local village green hosts a little market "Tea in the Trees", a quirky home produce market perfect for stocking up on fresh fruit and vegetables.
|Datsun Go||ZAR 591.52 for 2 days|
|BMW 3 Series||ZAR 1,284.46 for 1 day|
|Hyundai i10||ZAR 834.43 for 3 days|
|Hyundai H1||ZAR 3,366.02 for 3 days|
|Hyundai H1||ZAR 4,119.02 for 3 days|
|Datsun Go||ZAR 1,945.14 for 11 days|
|Toyota Quantum||ZAR 4,092.00 for 4 days|
|Toyota Corolla||ZAR 5,085.74 for 10 days|
Campervan & Motorhome Deals
We currently have 2 motorhome deals running within the region. Send through an enquiry now to secure a driveaway bargain!